Big Solar Panel and Accumulator

A big solar panel and Accumulator that generates more energy for a big cost, but smaller space.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Power

i Yo its a me again...

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Yo, never tested this one... seems ok to me since you are a great modder ... now after seeing this image i thought (how about steam engines early game?) an Steam engine tech 1 and tech 2 so instead of increasing steam engines ammount with a bit of research you can replace for a better ones? =p just a suggestion tho
Great job mate and keep it up!!
Ideas come and go... just do it and you will never forget!! XD

EDIT:: Ops, sorry for my noobish but i didnt know a steam turbine could be a steam engine XD

6 years ago

I like this idea of "Big" stuff in the factory, its kind of funny... and a BIG STEAM ENGINE will look fabulous with all animations details.. consuming a lot of steam, quickly, that you have to burn a lot of coal to maintain... some storage tanks to steam... Instead of produce more energy with more heat, like the turbine, can produce more energy with more steam...

6 years ago

You gave me an idea, maybe, to make a hydroelectric ... then we would have some waterfills, and just put her in the water ....

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rAy8iPvKda4/WtJWKah4ANI/AAAAAAAAeUQ/yPOLlNzBrwwJsFuLjKed59OuKqD6gqSQwCLcBGAs/s1600/factchild28.png

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

a BIG Steam engine that only works in water :)

6 years ago

WOW! great idea!?
Lets use the water properly? nyeeehehehe ... and the pollution?

6 years ago

one BIG steam engine with one BIG steam buffer tank (the newer updated version with lots of connections) in front of it which in turn is fed by lots of small vanilla heaters ... would be quite a nice looking challenge :-)
somehow i am feeling as if it would be boring to also have BIG heaters and simply scale up everything

6 years ago

YES ANSON... That will be nice... a lot of heaters trying to feed one Big Steam engine!

New response