Upgrade Builder and Planner deprecated

by Klonan

Automatically upgrade buildings by hand or with construction robots.

Utilities
6 years ago
0.13 - 0.16

g Shift also doesn't work for me to upgrade

6 years ago

I can select my upgrades, but hitting shift doesn't seem to allow me to upgrade. I am able to change the blueprint, but not the automatic upgrades. I could blueprint, deconstruct and then place again, but I would like to upgrade my main bus, and there are thousands of resources on the bus which I would rather not have to store to go through the upgrade. Any ideas here?

Rylant

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Once you load this mod, there is an inventory item (!!) , an upgrade planner, that you need to create.
When you hold that planner and select items, they are planned for removal, then a new ghost upgrade image is set. Your main bus would have to be clear in sections because they do remove the items on the belts, etc. and store them, never to return.

6 years ago

Once you load this mod, there is an inventory item (!!) , an upgrade planner, that you need to create.
When you hold that planner and select items, they are planned for removal, then a new ghost upgrade image is set. Your main bus would have to be clear in sections because they do remove the items on the belts, etc. and store them, never to return.

Same problem here. I have the inventory item. Clicking things with it, dragging it, shift dragging, nothing happens.

6 years ago

I missed that you need to press "U" and choose what is upgraded. It's not automatic.

New response