Eradicator's Belt Planner (Beta)

Multi-line and backwards-building capable belt builder with live preview. Languages: English

Utilities
2 years ago

b [Fixed] Incompatibility with even distribution

2 years ago

Hey,

I love the idea of this mod but it has a weird conflict with even distribution and ctrl-clicking. I noticed you have a note in your change logs about ctrl-clicking, but I don't know if this is related. Normally with ED you can control click in an open area and drag over buildings to distribute evenly or you can control click directly on a building to instantly insert a stack like the vanilla behavior. With this mod installed, control clicking directly on a building causes ED to take over and pause like you're dragging from an open area, which causes a large delay and it also forces you to insert ALL of the item you're inserting instead of just a single stack.

If you're aware of this or it's related to the other issue in the change log, disregard.

2 years ago

Thank you for the report. I've noticed this myself, but then got distracted and forgot about it. It was caused by a hotfix for a problem with the engine that the dear devs don't consider worth fixing. I've uploaded a hotfix.

I'm sorry for the rough state of the mod. You'll have to wait a bit more until I can muster enough motivational energy to run another full assault against the limitations of the modding api.

2 years ago

(Oops, messed up the changelog date.... fixed for the next release :D)

New response