Clicker

by ElAdamo

Now in technicolor.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0

b needs FARL apparently

4 years ago

Needs FARL apparently since I got an error about a FARL font.

I'm not actually sure what this mod does TBH.

What's this about sheep?

4 years ago

Ahh, thanks for that, will find that reference and remove it.

4 years ago

Take a look at the other discussion thread, I think I covered a lot of stuff there.

4 years ago

OK, this is fixed for the next release. Thanks.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Oh, Adamius, re: sheep, I think if you use your compilatron vehicles mod I see you've made, you should be able to get the clicker to pull up a random one on the preview, which you can then click on to zoom in using a larger camera window. Do let me know if it works. It works using my simple mod that just makes compilatron buildable. With a lot of them, it acts as a sort of "display random position" camera, as it cycles through the available compilatron (which we call sheep), within a certain range, of course.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Oh, nevermind, I see you made a separate vehicle entity. So what the clicker should do is let you put a remote into it to make it follow people or go places, but it won't path around buildings, and it wouldn't pick them up in the sheep cam -- only units (a subset of entity) named "compilatron" will show up there. That said, I have a feeling some of your mod ideas are in line with mine, based on what you've released.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Ok. I'll have a look.

I've done the basic work to make compilatron into a vehicle so it can be AAI controlled. Next version has quite a bit more functionality.

New response