Survival Mode

Survival Mode. Biters only attack at night, regardless of pollution levels, and come in waves. Survive for as long as you can.

Overhaul
6 years ago
0.13 - 0.15.16

b 1800+ biters on first wave?

6 years ago

not sure how or why, but i got a wave that my four initial turrets could not unfortunately extinguish.
Mods:
Bob+angel, dayphase adjustments, rampantAI and Additional turrets, some utility mods.
settings:
two players, 900seconds per day/night, 100second dusk/dawn, railworld preset, it happened on first night,

Also consider some kind of options for controlling difficulty.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I tested it out. Looks like its the Dayphase adjustment mod that is causing the problem. My mod sends out biters only at night, and once the preset number of biters have been killed, it sets the time back to daytime, but the dayphase mod is stopping my program from changing the time to daytime. I would disable that mod when using this one. The default day/night lengths are important for balancing for my mod.

Also your rampantAI mod is probably making mine more difficult to fend off the waves.

But I will work on adding a difficulty setting too.

The first wave should only have 20 biters total, with 2 people playing.

6 years ago

rampantAI is awesome, those biters stopped to be so dumb actually. Only numbers are the problem.
There is something like config menu right now, can you make it so that we can adjust various settings? For example, numbers of waves, number of biters per wave, number of rounds and possibly scaling per rounds?

Either way, https://beeroverip.org/random/ :D

6 years ago

First of all, english isn't my native language.
Tested very fucking hard in many mods.
Biters keep spwaning with this mods:
-5dim battlefield
-bobs assemble machines
-bobs enemies
-bobs metal chemicals and intermediates
Loved the idea, but need a compatibility patch

New response