Story Missions - [Coop Mode] deprecated

New scenario campaign mod for Factorio contains full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more then 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. ONLY FOR MP/COOP TESTING MOD ISNT FINISHED AND MOST OF THE MAPS CONTAIN BUGS IN COOP MODE For singleplayer campaign play the standart Story Mission - [Scenario Mod]

Scenarios
1 year, 9 months ago

b Level 2 bug

1 year, 7 months ago

i have finished level 2 with my friend, last objective was to kill 250 bugs with after unlocking laser turrets.
Okay we were a bit disappointed since we didnt get to use the already made train station at start, we thought we would use it to transport more ressources to the main base guess not.
Well after finishing it we didnt get the option to start level 3, are there only 2 levels at the moment or did it bug out somehow?
And are there supposed to be more objectives on that level and what is the train station there for?

1 year, 6 months ago

Hi, Im suppriced you actually finish it :D. Because this coop build is really buggy and I need to do lot of work to fix it.

I did only 2 missions, this is why you didnt get a mission 3

1 year, 6 months ago

Oh i see, well it was pretty fun. Can you atleast when you finish the coop mod make it so that if it bugs out somehow we can start from the level were we stopped? or just skip it if its impossible to finish because of a bug

1 year, 6 months ago

Oh and is there a way to skip levels in singeplayer one? I dont feel like replaying lvl 1 and 2 solo but i want to continue playing it on the singeplayer

1 year, 2 months ago

Hi, sorry Im responding after long time. Yes, you can skip the missions, there are many ways. Check the FAQ.

And so far, Im not working on coop mod. (for now)

New response