Story Missions - [Coop Mode] deprecated

New scenario campaign mod for Factorio contains full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more then 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. ONLY FOR MP/COOP TESTING MOD ISNT FINISHED AND MOST OF THE MAPS CONTAIN BUGS IN COOP MODE For singleplayer campaign play the standart Story Mission - [Scenario Mod]

Scenarios
1 year, 9 months ago

b first testing in Story-Missions-Coop_1.0.03

1 year, 9 months ago
  1. Player1 (host) entered the map, and displays "unknown key: 'take the rocket unit when all players are ready'". then after player2(client) entered, the mission 01 - return post shown out.

2. After entering the base, the operation of player2 becomes very jammed and delayed.

3. Player2 entered the car but did not promote the development of the story.

4. Player2 drops the line and reconnects, then blocked in catching up ( not related to the network, since I had tried 3 times)

5. player1 entered the car but did not push the story forward. maybe player2 kept the key...

you may contact me by email: alixyang@163.com then I can share more pics & details.

1 year, 9 months ago

restart the game several times, the catching up step of connection is seriously affected the game experience--- the local wireless network is OK. All map downloading and connection processes are very fast, but the catching up is still difficult...
once the player1 enter the base and get into the car to push story running up, all the following multiplayer function is smoothly.

1 year, 8 months ago

Hi, thank you for report :-)

These bugs are known to me and when I have a time, I will repair them.

1 year, 6 months ago

Me and my friend just finished level 2 and we didn't unlock level 3, is this it in coop mode or did we miss something?

New response