Picker Dollies

by Nexela

Move most placed entities quickly and easily.

Utilities
1 year, 4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

b Found a way to shift one entity into another, even when that option is disabled.

1 year, 5 months ago

The steps to do this, is to order an entity to be deconstructed. Then, move the entity not ordered for deconstruction into the entity that is ordered for deconstruction, then cancel the deconstruction.

1 year, 5 months ago

Thanks for the find. Now to figure out the best way to handle it

1 year, 4 months ago

Seeing as to how the code works, now I see why the bug exists. It attempted to see if a ghost can be placed on the marked for deconstruction entity, and if so, considered that to be a valid place to move the entity to.

An idea, before moving the entity, is to look for entities marked for deconstruction in the new position. If any are found, place their respective ghosts exactly on top of the marked for deconstruction entities, prior to attempting to fit the ghost of the entity to be moved into its new position. If the moved entity ghost doesn't fit, after the deconstruction ghost replacements are placed, then the movement does not take place. Of course, all ghosts that were placed during this check are then removed.

1 year, 4 months ago

I think just changing it to use manual is going to be the best option. I can't remember if there was any special reason for me using blueprint-ghost

1 year, 4 months ago

did the blueprint-ghost have to do something about overlapping with character?

New response