MxlChievements

by Mxlppxl

Adds even more achievements for players that are as crazy as I am. Can you reach 1 trillion iron plates, let alone one trillion of anything? Official Mxl-Achievements discord at https://discord.gg/uzgc4dTMUY

Tweaks
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Path to One Trillion

2 years ago

So I am near 6 billion copper plates and 7 billion iron plates.

This is gonna take awhile...

How is everyone else doing?

2 years ago

Well, when my pc died i was on 60 million iron plates XD

Im playing with a lot of mods, in lategame I will have some things that will accelerate my progress a lot.

btw I always play online in this world, in case you want to take a look, it's called "1000x science world" ;)

2 years ago

Mine's online too but there is a PW to prevent griefers. I only have about 25 mods, dont really need anything else to push 100 Million plates per hour.

2 years ago

You don't need a password to prevent griefers, you can put /permissions in the console, create a new group of permissions, then put yourself in that group you created and with the other group (the default one) remove all permissions except the most basic like moving or open the map and thats all. No one will be able to build, destroy or do anything unless you put him in your group :)

This is how I got my world and I can leave it public without worrying about that problem.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

16 Billion Iron and Copper. :)

at 228/271 for 84%

2 years ago

43 billion copper and planning major overhaul

2 years ago

Slacking off here but currently at 65 billion

New response