Krydax's pYanodon's Tweaks

by Krydax

This configurable mod aims to tweak some small parts of pYanodon's to be more reasonably balanced given the scope and difficulty of the modpack. Currently adds options to extend pole reach, rebalance fluid tanks, rebalance loaders, and nerf fish turbines.

Tweaks
1 year, 3 months ago

g Research cost

1 year, 1 month ago

Would it be possible to an option that sets all tech to only require 1 of each pack per run instead of
the rising cost of the lower levels on advanced tech?

1 year, 1 month ago

Thanks for the idea! It's not a bad one, would definitely "imbalance" the back by making things waaay cheaper, but I guess that's the goal you're aiming for haha.

The problem is I don't know enough of the LUA coding to be able to add an option like that at this time. Maybe in the future if I learn a bit more about modding I can add some options like that!

1 year, 1 month ago

I did it by hand for now.
In Notepad+ doing a replace
amout=2
amount=1
and then manualy typing the 2 with 3-20 and clicking "replace all" only takes a minute.
I wasnt able to get it to find the right strings with a wildcard search.

Im not really looking to make the tech cheaper. If they wanted then increasing the cost of each tech a little to compensate would be fine.
The issue with the huge amount (10 or even 20 red science per run in some cases)
it that it bloats the size of the factory even more than the mod already does.
Personaly i think mods as large as this should do what Krastorio does and remove
the lowest levels of science from the higher tech.

If you know how to quickly and automatically move every non-smelting recipe to assemblers and oil refineries
instead of these girnormous and ugly as fuck buildings then id take that too.

Ive moved a few of the most egregious one's by hand (XX to creosote for example),
I would like to continue playing because the recipe layout is fun to decipher.
But the way the mod makes the base look is turning me off.

Ive given some feedback to AlienLife and made a Thread in Nullius aswell if you are interested in reading what i have to say.

New response