EvenMoreLight

by Woetoo

Expanded MoreLight, also adds Cars, Trains and some other vehicles. Adds extra light effects at night around player. Handy if you're afraid of the dark, or streaming. Credits to JamesOFarrell, closteam and antisocialian.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

g same ?

3 years ago

Hello what are exaclty the difference beween your mod and
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/EvenMoreLights ?
why do you d'ont work togather for make unique up to date without bug ?

3 years ago

Answered on the other mod.

3 years ago

dick fight .... please work togather to keep one mod up to date and make more update soon

3 years ago

EvenMoreLights exists because I can be very slow updating my version.

I don't actively play Factorio much any more. So sometimes I fail to notice a major update being released.
Originally when I failed to update the mod for Factorio 0.17, lovely_santa created their version so players could still use it.

Similarly now, I just spotted that 1.1.19 had been released, but failed to notice that 1.1.0 was released 2 months ago.
I suppose by rights, I should just deprecate my mod and let lovely_santa keep the sole version of it up to date (they're obviously tracking Factorio releases better than I am). But partly ego and partly the knowledge that some people still use my version only means I update it where I can.

3 years ago

OOOrrrr you can just add lovely_santa to your autorised user to send update on this page
one mods, 2 devs and playre are still happy

New response