BukketMod

by Duane

BukketMod - Ores, Enemies, Weapons, Loot. Craft in bulk, craft in variety. This mod adds a little bit of everything.

Overhaul
6 years ago

g poor discription ! !

7 years ago

So what does it do? what is in the mod? how do we use it?

7 years ago

So... What is it.
Like Legotaz said - poor description.

Ok if your searching for idea, i will give you one.
Dytech... take it back if you can or redo one like it.
Bobs mod is way too complex (already played it 100+ hours but the factory itself is complex to create) What i loved about Dytech it was simple but yet touched everything.

From Big Chest to Mk5 mining Drill to new enemies that were harder.
I love this game - but its too easy with vanilla factorio. Need to make it harder.
Hekkk Flyers....
Nidus Canal from starcraft. Should be possible to use the same codding has conveyor belt but for biters (dont know how to program stuff, just know could use that code to pass entities)

Dytech had most of the factory machines to mk5. i would suppose start with that.

good luck

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Added a new description that lists the contents of the mod at present.

• I'm definitely considering adding new biters/spitters/another type of native if I can figure out how to use present art without it just being a recolor. Maybe cross-hashing. Maybe, if I can figure it out entirely, a new type of spawner for later-game.

• I'm definitely going to add higher tiers of everything but would like to work out research/restricting before I add weird stuff to the game. I played Yuoki once with another mod that broke research and I wanted to pull my teeth out figuring out the progression.

• I'm definitely going to add more to the biter/spitter components. It's always baffled me that the deepest it's gotten with stuff like Dytech was 'Yeah, but these biters give more stuff.' I'd like for alien research to be something that progressed with normal research, using biter/spitter components in research to further 'alien research' and unlock new ammos/weapons/power-armor-components/modules(?)/a-tank-if-I'm-crazy.

• I really, really, really want flying enemies. I also really, really don't want people to be able to turtle, so there'd probably be a mix of ranged/not-ranged enemies, with the ranged enemies outranging certain turrets. I hope them having no hitbox so they could pass walls wouldn't make them super-stack but I guess you'd have to deal with that either way.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Current version has Mutalisks. There will be three sizes and they'll have their own bukket spawners.

7 years ago

How do i get peat / biomass / carbon steel (i need help)

7 years ago

And i'am sorry if i'am just stupid i got this game 2 days ago

New response