Subsurface - build beneath your base!

by Natha

Adds the ability to dig the underground, move item and fluids between surfaces and blow away pollution.

Content
11 days ago
Environment Mining

b [1.0.8.] Crash with Factorissimo

a month ago

Hello, my game crashes on loading the map, when playing with the Factorissimo fork from notnotmelon and your mod

The mod Factorissimo 2 - notnotmelon fork (1.2.3) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event factorissimo-2-notnotmelon::on_init()
The mod Subsurface - build beneath your base! (1.0.8) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Subsurface::on_surface_created (ID 63)
Subsurface/scripts/resources.lua:22: bad argument #1 of 3 to 'setmetatable' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'setmetatable'
Subsurface/scripts/resources.lua:22: in function 'manipulate_autoplace_controls'
Subsurface/scripts/resources.lua:81: in function <Subsurface/scripts/resources.lua:79>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'create_surface'
factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/script/lib.lua:105: in function 'power_middleman_surface'
factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/control.lua:75: in function <factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/control.lua:70>

Hope this helps :3
I also contacted notnotmelon on this

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Fixed for the next release. Until that, you can insert the following line in scripts/resources.lua after line 21:
if not mgs or not mgs.autoplace_controls then return end

a month ago

Thank you, I will wait for the next release then, as I already started a run without Factorissimo.

New response