Schmitt | Logistic Carts / Transport Drones 🚚

Carts (mini cars) carry items around a network of painted paths. Original mod by dorfl. Fork by SingletonFactory. This fork of fork by DE_Schmitt. Compatibility with Nanobots added.

Content
3 days ago
Logistics

b βœ… Do not place white arrows below tunnel entrances

1 year, 4 months ago

Hey :)
I just had the following crash: https://prnt.sc/796ErJLNHPN6
In the picture is also the culprit.
I'm not sure what the exact problem is. But directly as a stupid question.. Can it be that he has problems when under the underground belt is a normal green arrow?

1 year, 4 months ago

ok..
i just tested it. with a green arrow it crashes. But with a white arrow it works without problems.

1 year, 4 months ago

ok... now I have the same crash, with a white arrow. Could you maybe make it so that these small cars drive through underground belts, even if they don't have a free ride (white arrow)?

1 year, 4 months ago

yay... now I got the mod all broken. ^^'
Could you maybe add a minimum value for the speed of the cars? I had set the value for test purposes smaller and now the value is stuck at 1. Even if I manually set the value higher again, the mod sets itself back to 1.
Oh and before I forget again, if you set the speed too high, the cars don't brake fast enough, which is why they crash into each other.

1 year, 4 months ago

I could reproduce the error. This happens when you place a white error below the tunnel entrance. Thanks for the hint. I will put the info in the mod info page.

1 year, 4 months ago

ok

1 year, 4 months ago

um... and how do I fix the problem with the speed? After all, I can not reset the mod settings. It then resets itself back to 1.

1 year, 4 months ago

Deinstall and reinstall the mod. (Hope the game forgets about the old config)

And I will update the mod in the way that I will make the speed unchangeable for the future.

1 year, 4 months ago

You can also unzip the mod, search for speed variable and replace it with the number 10. Then zip again.

1 year, 4 months ago

ok^^

New response