Brave New OARC Scenario

This mod is a scenario that overhauls multiplayer merging Brave New World and OARC for an awesome single player / multiplayer game. There are many notable additions and stability changes. This mod supports for Krastorio2, Space Block, Sea Block, Alien modules, Freight Forwarding, DangOreus, Ender Linked Chests, Scrap Resources, many remote modifications to these mods to improve gameplay. Much thanks to OARC and Canidae/Omnifarious - authors of the original OARC and Brave New World.

Scenarios
22 days ago
Environment Logistic network

g 4.2.42 Release

2 months ago

Striving for stability - this release is stable so far. I do rapid releases to fix bugs.

/stats and the Stats button on the Server Info screen shows two screens of statistics for each team playing.

Anti-grief features added. Basically someone griefing from you - will be outted to everyone, without that person knowing that everyone knows.
I usually ask what the hell they are doing, and without a proper response I use the ban hammer. Mistakes happen, so treat this as a signal to monitor
a player. Use /O to view their inventory contents. It is possible to take items from another player.

Auto Decon added - but not working properly - YET. It'll simply add alot more logging. To Eliminate that, disable it when you configure a new game.

Only regret was leaving logging on when someone is in a vehicle - this is removed on NEXT release.

Backspace to remove corpses - most useful when playing with Alien modules

Sounds for various things - linked to ALERT in sound config.

New response