Brave New OARC Scenario

This mod is a scenario that overhauls multiplayer merging Brave New World and OARC for an awesome single player / multiplayer game. There are many notable additions and stability changes. This mod supports for Krastorio2, Space Block, Sea Block, Alien modules, Freight Forwarding, DangOreus, Ender Linked Chests, Scrap Resources, many remote modifications to these mods to improve gameplay. Much thanks to OARC and Canidae/Omnifarious - authors of the original OARC and Brave New World.

Scenarios
8 days ago
Environment Logistic network

b Error while running event level::on_player_left_game (ID 46)

4 months ago

I'm on the latest version of Factorio (1.1.103). No other mods installed, just this one. Running latest version of mod (4.2.25).
Was able to play last night with no issues. This morning trying to load the save and get an error. I am playing multiplayer with 1 other person. Though obviously I get this error before second person has a chance to join.

The scenario level caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the scenario author.

Error while running event level::on_player_left_game (ID 46)
There is no valid object with id 12.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'set_visible'
...Data/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:406: in function <...Data/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:394>

[deleted message]
[deleted message]
4 months ago
(updated 4 months ago)

Fixed in 4.2.26, with instructions in the changelog file to tell how to patch your save file.

4 months ago

Thanks! that fixed it.

If anyone else has the same problem, here's a little more detail

If you want to fix your SAVE file - unzip it, Replace the oarc_global.cfg, and control.lua files,
zip it back up - and use that to restart your game.

Get a clean copy of those files by creating a new OARC game, and saving it, then harvest the files from that save.

New response