Auto Research

by canidae

Automates research. Toggle GUI with Shift+T (customizable).

Utilities
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

b wrong behaivior with QoL from CJs

5 years ago

Hey, so it seems "deprio infinite research" is not working if you have the QoL research from CJs installed.

It will research all sort of useless stuff (like long reach) before the "real research".

Could that be changed? :)

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I'm not familiar with that mod, so I'll have to look into it. If the QoL research mod brings actual infinite research and AR doesn't properly identify them as such, then it may be a bug in AR. I'll see if I can figure out what's going on here.
A possible work-around is to temporarily blacklist the QoL techs until you want them to be researched.

5 years ago

Its one of the most downloaded mods, so maybe you can include it. So it gets exluded, thanks!

5 years ago

I looked into this, and it seems to me that the techs this mod brings are not truly infinite techs (they're not marked with the infinity symbol like the base game infinite techs are). I'm not familiar with this mod myself, and I haven't checked if they act like infinite techs, but they don't seem to use the infinite functionality that the game offers.
So basically, I would have to create a list of these techs, but that's something I'm reluctant to do (I don't want to make all sort of adjustments for other mods).
I'm afraid this will have to be solved by blacklisting the techs you don't want to research, or by asking CJ5Boss to make the techs in his/her mod use the infinite functionality of the game.

New response