Lane Balancer

Evenly balances input & output lanes on a belt. Like a splitter, but for the lanes on a single belt.

Content
5 years ago
Logistics

i Compatibility with bob's logistic and ultimate belts?

5 years ago

this is very nice, as a user of single splitter this is a great improvement.
If I may suggest, could you add compatibility to bob's logistic and ultimate belt speed?

5 years ago

Same here, looking for intrgration with uranium belts and my own gold ones

5 years ago

Thank you for the kind words and for the suggestion!

I will look into adding compatibility with bob's logistics. I was able to increase the throughput of the balancer from the original mod so that it keeps compression on a blue belt (the original couldn't keep compression on a red belt), but I will have to check if it will be able to keep up with bob's belts. I'm not certain that I will be able to scale it up to that speed, but I will try. :)

5 years ago

Just wrote it to keep you in touch that i have an idea how to make easy integration for your mod if you dont check discord.

5 years ago

Wasn't done with the refactor to allow me to support bogs logistics. But 0.0.2 does include updated code so that isLaneBalancer() and balancer speed should do the correct thing if the gold / uranium mod adds the new balancers how you described on discord.

When version 0.0.3 of the mod is done, it should work with bobs and will handle color via tinting rather than unique pngs for each type.

5 years ago

Actually, the isLaneBalancer() change broke stuff. Reverted that, but will fix it and add it back in the next version.

4 years ago

Hey can you update it to bobs logistics

4 years ago

yes, pls ..
yellow seems ok
red is to slow
think blue too

maybe you can read the settings from bobs belts or can you make an option for the balancer to set it manual?

thx

New response