0.17 science conversion deprecated

# DEPRECATED AS OF 2019-03-31T22:13:01 - SUPPORT PHASE ENDED Adds in the new science pack recipes and known tech tree, while keeping 0.16 recipes intact so that the player may update their base at their own pace. Implements almost all 0.17 balance changes: transport-belt, mining, smelting changes, and more (see page for full list). Compatible with existing saves, most big mods and will support release 0.17! IMPORTANT NOTE: Version 0.1.6 of this mod is the last working version of the mod. Version 0.1.7 of the mod will be only for migrating saves to the official 0.17.

Tweaks
5 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

g this mod with PyMods

5 years ago

Hi,
I was interested in playing this mod with PyMods but I get an error at startup after trying to follow your advice in the description ("you must disable the tech-tree changes (as they cause dependancy loops)"). Now I can't seem to get back to the modsettings screen to make any changes because the game forces this mod to be disabled prior to load due to the error. Do you know what specific settings I should have checked/unchecked to allow both this mod and Pymods to work together and I guess more importantly, how I could even get back to the mod settings screen given this error (short of deleting the mod-settings.dat file and all the custom settings already in there). I know PyMods changes the science packs and that's fine but your mod has a lot of other 0.17 features that would be nice to add independent of the science changes. Thanks for your help.

https://i.imgur.com/dlDEUTV.png

New response