Oarc Multiplayer Spawn

by Oarc

Overhauls multiplayer spawning system. This mod serves one purpose. To serve the scenario files over the mod portal. The best source is the github page.

Scenarios
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g editing current save

3 years ago

Hello guys,
we started a game with a friend and we are playing around 200 hours together and we made a lot of things. After all we went on rocket lancher stage and we noticed that we cannot build rocket lancher...after searching we found that in config.lua the frontier silo is set true (by default) as noobs we didnt notice it to change it from the beggining. After that, i tried set it to false so we will be able to build silos in our bases but after editing the config.lua file, the save is not running. seems to be corrupted. After many attempts running the save file in singleplayer or multiplayer or in factorio.zone without ny luck, i run again the original save and i was wondering if there were any way to edit config file without starting over the game and enable the silos for all

3 years ago

If you see the black concrete chunks around the map, you should be able to place a silo there using the coins for the special store.

3 years ago

(Responded to this privately in Discord awhile ago already.)

In general, you can't edit the config settings once you start a game. Especially for stuff that involves map generation. Silo areas are generated at map start.

New response