Stop That, Silly Robot!

by folk
Deactivates personal roboports while you are travelling in a vehicle, at speeds above the configured threshold.
1 year, 6 months ago
0.15 - 0.16

b Great idea, but unusable performance hit

- 1 year, 4 months ago
(updated 1 year, 4 months ago)

Edit - Looks like it's not specific to this mod. I seem to have found a critical number of mods, wherein when I add 1 more, it drops enormously. Just so happens that this mod was the last one I added during testing...

Carry on! :D

Edit 2 - Eventually traced it down to the new doodads added in 0.16. Would also explain why sometimes it was faster when creating new maps (fewer doodads sometimes).

Greetings!
Love the idea for this mod, this is a real pain point. Unfortunately, when it's on I experience extreme performance issues.

Starting a new game, then zooming out even 30% causes massive drops in FPS, quickly dropping to 20-30. Issue does not improve as game progresses.

Leaving all other mods on, and this one off, leaves fps at ~60fps even fully zoomed out with a large factory going.

This is occurring in 0.16.25 (windows 10, good machine). Only change I made was setting the cutoff percent from the default 130% to 100%, but changing this had no effect. I tried both 0.1.4 and 0.2.0, and had the same issue.