Factory Planner

This mod allows you to plan your production in advance, specifying the recipes and machines that make up each assembly line. It provides powerful features that are fast and intuitive to use, so you can focus on actually building your factory.

Utilities
4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

g IR2 - molten recipes

2 years ago

Can't click on molten recipe in the factory planner.
I know it's probably how IR2 sets molten recipes as helmod has same issue, but maybe there is some work around this?

2 years ago

What do you mean by you can't click? Does it not show up at all, or does the button not work? Or something else?

2 years ago

When I try to plan for example to create iron plate from molten, I can't click on "molten" ingredient to see how it can be produced.
I get: "no existing recipe produce this item" (btw: this error should be "no existing recipe TO produce this item")

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hm it might be IR doing something weird and custom, I'll have a look though. Thanks for the report. Also, the message is actually a typo, I wanted it to say 'no existing recipe produces this item', whoops! Fixed it for the next release.

2 years ago

I had a look at this, and it's due to the molten stuff being fluids with a temperature, a scenario which Factory Planner doesn't handle very well at the moment. It's on my list to fix it, but I'm not sure when that will be, since it's quite involved.

2 years ago

thanks for looking into it. Temperatures in IR don't really matter, so not sure why they're even defined.