Factory Planner

This mod allows you to plan your production in advance, specifying the recipes and machines that make up each assembly line. It provides powerful features that are fast and intuitive to use, so you can focus on actually building your factory.

Utilities
4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

i Custom subfactory list categories

2 years ago

Hello, I am a big fan of your addon, and use it frequently to plan my Space Exploration megabase.

My suggestion is this: factories created, that appear in the list in the left hand side, should have categories (but not the default ones in the factorio ui). That way, you could create separate folders for science, space stuff, intermediates etc.

Is such a thing possible?

Yours sincerely,
Chris Robinson
Western Australia

2 years ago

Hi, glad to hear you like it! If I understand you correctly, you want to be able to sort your subfactories on the left-hand side into categories, so they are sorted visually? Is that correct?

2 years ago

Yes. I can't attach a screenshot in here, but I have factories planned for all of the sciences (including SE sciences), but it would be handy to keep those in a separate folder from batteries, plastic, small/large motors, and other intermediates.

2 years ago

No need for a screenshot, I see what you mean. Thanks for the suggestion, it's definitely an interesting one, I put it on the todo list (which is gigantic by this point, so no guarantees about any timeline).