ZElectricVehicles

by N0TZ3R0

Adds a Electric Transformer to powerup our vehicles. With this mod you can turn almost any vehicle into an electric vehicle.

5 months ago

b K2 unable place in vehicles

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

Currently playing Krastorio-omnisuite game, unable to place transformer in trains, or other vehicles also, helicopter mod. Any fix??

Edit: Works Great without Krastorio2.

5 months ago

Gotta check when I can, if u can provide the name of the mod that add equipment grid to those vehicles would help a lot.

5 months ago

Krastorio 2 is the one I'm using that adds Vehicle grids. Other big mods is Omnisuite, but it doesn't add grids. When I hover over the transformer in-game only armor items show up to compatible including modded ones. If I try to place in vanilla locomotive and car, it turns red and unable to place in the grid. I guess only vehicles are not compatible.

5 months ago

I normally stick with vehicle grid by Optera, I'm check the code and update the mod asap.

5 months ago

It should be fixed right now, could u please try ?

5 months ago

I enabled Krastorio 2, I am able to place in all vehicles(vanilla and modded) but the fuel is only working for vanilla vehicles. Modded vehicles like helicopter, modded trains are not charging up fuel, but I can place in the grids.

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

Hmm, I think you should ask the other mod developer to implement raise_built and raise_destroy, this way my mod can put the fuel in.

5 months ago

Awesome, now I can use it alongside Krastorio 2. I'll check other authors for a fix for their mod. Cheers!!!

5 months ago

Nice, thanks for using the mod :)

This thread has been locked.