Power Armor MK3

Bigger, better power armors; with a bigger grid (14x14)/(20x20) and larger inventory bonus (+50)/(+60), also adds various equipment.
a month ago
0.14 - 0.17

b Weird conflict with Space Exploration mod

- a month ago
(updated a month ago)

I got really strange conflict with Space Exploration mod in my current run. When i try to look up white armor (tier 4) in research tree my game completely freezes up, without giving any errors. The rest equipment research projects i can look through just fine. That didn't happen until 0.17.35. And also which makes it even weirder - it doesn't happen if i look it up in a new game. Only in my current run. Do you have any idea what might be the reason? Removing Space Exploration stops that from happening, which led me to think its some kind of conflict. Thanks in advance.

- a month ago

That is quite weird, I'm sorry to say that I honestly have no idea what could be causing that, especially considering it doesn't happen in new games.

- a month ago

I see, too bad, i hoped you might know something that differs last tier of armor from previous ones (as earlier tier and separate equipment tech doesn't break anything).

- a month ago

Do keep me posted if someone finds something I can fix on my end, thanks for the report regardless.