Mobile Factory

Update: Change of Leadership A mod with many features where you can make a Mobile Factory, build you base inside and travel around the world. The mod contain a way to transfer items via the Circuit Network, some nice way to mine Ore or extract Fluid, many new chemical elements, Jets who will work for you, Data Storage of Items, and many more ...
3 days ago
0.17 - 0.18

g How to obtain ore in deep storage?

- 2 months ago

Hello,
The mod you made is very practical and I like it very much, but maybe it's my own problem. I have some questions about the use of mod.

1. My mining jet has transferred minerals to deep storage, and can see the quantity (iron ore 88.6k) in the infos GUI, and can also see the corresponding ores in the internal inventory data center, but I can't get them in the material printer, I don't know if I missed anything?

2. I connect the wireless data transmitter to the running internal inventory data center. The wireless data transmitter has normal animation, but the wireless data receiver can't work. I'm sorry that I don't have enough measures at this step. I've read wiki carefully, but I still can't solve it. If you have teaching videos or pictures, it would be great.

PS: my English may be poor. I hope my spelling is correct.
感谢

- 2 months ago

upplement to the first question: I can get what I saved from the matter printer, but the ore in the deep storage can show the correct quantity but can't be taken out.

- 2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

You have to use the Tooltips GUI. For the Matter Printer, you have to select the Deep Storage. For the Receiver, you have to select the Transmitter.

You can join the Discord if you need help