Mobile Factory

Update: Change of Leadership A mod with many features where you can make a Mobile Factory, build you base inside and travel around the world. The mod contain a way to transfer items via the Circuit Network, some nice way to mine Ore or extract Fluid, many new chemical elements, Jets who will work for you, Data Storage of Items, and many more ...
3 days ago
0.17 - 0.18

g No network energy for transmitters/serializer

- 2 months ago

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or I'm having a mod conflict. I can't provide any energy to a matter network, so it can't get an ID and doesn't work.

- 2 months ago

You have to use an Energy Cube to make it work
You can also join the Discord for more help

- 2 months ago

Ah, I just figured it out, thank you. I don't mind being patient, but if you'd prefer me to go there, I will.

- 2 months ago

No problems, I'm here to explain how the Mod work

- 2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

Sorry to respond so soon :P I found a "bug": if you attach a data center to the wireless receiver, the transmissions breaks. The wireless transmitter sends (broken animation), and the receiver animates (halfway), but nothing sends. I had data storage and data centers on both sides, and a matter printer on the receiver side (inside factory). The Data Network ID goes between unknown and 12 (for me), and sometimes, invalid. The transmitter always goes between 12 and invalid.

I was going to ask for help because it wasn't working, but I was trying different colored wires/disconnecting things and figured it out. Perhaps if the network ID said "error, unnecessary data center" or something it would have made it clear?

Edit: the logic I was going on was the receiver/transmitter had no storage, so I had to attach a data center. That's a reasonable assumption that I think other people would run into.