Mobile Factory

Update: Change of Leadership A mod with many features where you can make a Mobile Factory, build you base inside and travel around the world. The mod contain a way to transfer items via the Circuit Network, some nice way to mine Ore or extract Fluid, many new chemical elements, Jets who will work for you, Data Storage of Items, and many more ...
3 days ago
0.17 - 0.18

b attempt to index field 'invObj' (a nil value)[Fixed]

- 2 months ago

4106.368 Error MainLoop.cpp:1195: Exception at tick 964936: The mod Mobile Factory caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Mobile_Factory::on_selected_entity_changed (ID 52)
Mobile_Factory/scripts/objects/data-storage.lua:112: attempt to index field 'invObj' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Mobile_Factory/scripts/objects/data-storage.lua:112: in function 'getTooltipInfos'
Mobile_Factory/scripts/GUI/tooltip-gui.lua:117: in function 'updateTooltip'
Mobile_Factory/scripts/game-update.lua:120: in function <Mobile_Factory/scripts/game-update.lua:110>

Also, how does the matter serializer and stuff work? I'm running a mod that could conflict with some things, but I connected all the wires, can see the transmitter and receiver have the same ID, have storages hooked up, but no matter is serializing (dimensional ore, iron ore).

- 2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

The error was caused by picking up a data center, connected to a storage thing

Edit: to be clearer, for the wireless, I have the send/receive right, but on none of the objects is the Network ID valid (everything is invalid)

- 2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

You can use the Wiki for the Matter Serialization: Matter Serialization
You have to select the targeted Deep Storage with the Matter Printer/Serializer to make it work

For the error, I will fix that in the next update