Mobile Factory

Update: Change of Leadership A mod with many features where you can make a Mobile Factory, build you base inside and travel around the world. The mod contain a way to transfer items via the Circuit Network, some nice way to mine Ore or extract Fluid, many new chemical elements, Jets who will work for you, Data Storage of Items, and many more ...
7 days ago
0.17 - 0.18

g Crash on research completion

- 3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

Research: Constructible Area 1

60.106 Error MainLoop.cpp:1195: Exception at tick 8790025: The mod Mobile Factory caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Mobile_Factory::on_research_finished (ID 18)
Unknown tile name: BuildTile
stack traceback:
Mobile_Factory/utils/cc-extension.lua:12: in function 'createTilesSurface'
Mobile_Factory/utils/cc-extension.lua:179: in function 'createConstructibleArea1'
Mobile_Factory/scripts/game-update.lua:89: in function <Mobile_Factory/scripts/game-update.lua:71>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'set_tiles'
Mobile_Factory/utils/cc-extension.lua:12: in function 'createTilesSurface'
Mobile_Factory/utils/cc-extension.lua:179: in function 'createConstructibleArea1'
Mobile_Factory/scripts/game-update.lua:89: in function <Mobile_Factory/scripts/game-update.lua:71>

- 3 months ago

You must have a mod that remove the "BuildTile" added by Mobile Factory

- 3 months ago

Might be Alien Biomes. It says something about
29.291 Script @alien-biomes/data-final-fixes.lua:353: Tile 279 excluded: BuildTile

- 3 months ago

I tryed with Alien Biomes, any crash

- 3 months ago

I realized what the problem is. The game only supports a certain number of tiles (255 according to Alien Biomes). The mods I'm using exceed that number, which may prevent the game from loading correctly.
As a workaround for this, alien biomes cuts off any tiles above that limit. BuildTile is among them, and the last in that list.
Seems I have to disable Asphalt roads and hope that's enough.

- 3 months ago

Unfortally I can do nothing for that, you have too many mods that add tiles.