Mobile Factory

Update: Change of Leadership A mod with many features where you can make a Mobile Factory, build you base inside and travel around the world. The mod contain a way to transfer items via the Circuit Network, some nice way to mine Ore or extract Fluid, many new chemical elements, Jets who will work for you, Data Storage of Items, and many more ...
3 days ago
0.17 - 0.18

i Some usefull and nice things to have

- 3 months ago

This mod needs a way to get items in a serialization system.
And for a better compatibility with other mode I advice you to add an option to have more Ore Silos/Fluid Tanks.
Another thing that needs some tweaking is the range for connecting thing to the circuit network(maybe a custom wire,or something on the entity, I haven't seen anything useful in the documentation but maybe you know something).

- 3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

This mod needs a way to get items in a serialization system.

??
Data Serialization?

And for a better compatibility with other mode I advice you to add an option to have more Ore Silos/Fluid Tanks.

Yes, I'm working on, but the Ore Silos/Fluid Tanks are harcoded
I plan to add that to the Mater Serialization Technology

Another thing that needs some tweaking is the range for connecting thing to the circuit network(maybe a custom wire,or something on the entity, I haven't seen anything useful in the documentation but maybe you know something).

Unable to add custom wires, not supported by the game

- 3 months ago

I mean it need a way count the items in the system, X of A , Y of B and do on, just like a normal circuit network.

- 3 months ago

This is already released 😉

- 3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

The Data Center create the signal of its Inventory

- 3 months ago

when I updated your mod,5 day ago, it wasn't showing.
I think I was useing the one linked to the internal storage(internal...) tho.
Thx.

- 3 months ago

Another thing that needs some tweaking is the range for connecting thing to the circuit network

What do you mean by that ?

- 2 months ago

First sorry about the late response and I didn't play at all since the last msg so these thing might not be a problem anymore.
It's the fact that you can connct 2 dimensional substations over 50 tiles apart but to connect one to any system building you have less then 10 tiles.

Ovelall I think the network item system is mostly annoying, while the chest/pad one wasn't optimized and to OP.