Mobile Factory

Update: Change of Leadership A mod with many features where you can make a Mobile Factory, build you base inside and travel around the world. The mod contain a way to transfer items via the Circuit Network, some nice way to mine Ore or extract Fluid, many new chemical elements, Jets who will work for you, Data Storage of Items, and many more ...
3 days ago
0.17 - 0.18

i Do I need a logistics laser? Request also.[Done]

- 5 months ago

Provider pads and request pads can be placed anywhere and can be sent to and received from factory inventory.
Logistic lasers that automatically send all nearby chest items to the factory inventory when the mobile factory is nearby are difficult to use.
Currently disabled in the panel.

The following is a request

・There is no limit to the number of ore silo pads and request pads you can receive.

-Set a filter on each ore silo in the same way as a liquid tank, making the number unlimited.

・Implementation of provider pad to send to ore silo.

・ I want to synchronize the factory chest with the factory inventory so that it can be easily removed.

- 5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

Provider pads and request pads can be placed anywhere and can be sent to and received from factory inventory.
Logistic lasers that automatically send all nearby chest items to the factory inventory when the mobile factory is nearby are difficult to use.
Currently disabled in the panel.

Yes, this is because in the beggining, Providers/Requester pad could not by placed outside, for now the Logistic Laser is a second option

-Set a filter on each ore silo in the same way as a liquid tank, making the number unlimited.
・Implementation of provider pad to send to ore silo.

Ore silos are not intended to store something, they are here to buffer the Ore Cleaner that can have a high output of ores
The ore cleaner can extract only one ore type at the same time, and Ore Silot Pad have filter

・ I want to synchronize the factory chest with the factory inventory so that it can be easily removed.

I think the Factory Chest becomes more and more useless, it was just a first release way to send items inside the Factory