Fill4Me

by kovus

Fill4Me will automatically insert fuel and/or ammunition from your main inventory into entities when you place them. It is mod-agnostic and will learn about items & entities in other mods. It is an alternative to the Autofill mod.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

i Does this have a blacklist feature?

5 years ago

Wanting to switch over from Nexela's Auto FIll as it hasn't been updated in months, was wondering if this has or is getting a black list feature? really don't want to misplace my wood into furnaces anymore :(

5 years ago

It currently does not. It's on my todo list to make it work more as a whitelist of the items you will use for placing into furnaces, etc.

4 years ago

*Vote

The function "/f4m.list_fuel" displays only the types, does it?
How to (if possible) disable Type XY (wood, seedlings,...)?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Here's a version of the mod with functional blacklist settings: Via Google Drive

You load into a map, use the /f4m.list_fuel command to view the internal names of the various fuel types, add them to the list under Mod Settings > Per Player > Fill4Me Blacklist, separated by commas and/or spaces, then click the Fill4Me Blacklist button on the shortcut bar (to the right of the item quickbar, next to blueprint/upgrade planner, etc). Click the button, and the blacklist should apply. If you need to make changes, just remove items from the list, and reapply the blacklist using the button.

If you spell the item name wrong, or the item isn't in the current modlist, you'll get the usual "Could not remove item from list" blurb that you would get if you used the console command manually.

To the mod author: I would love if you were able to apply my changes to the next version update, though you might already have your own methodology in the works. I tried to keep it as simple and in-line with your current style, and added comments to most of the lines in the control.lua functions. If you do incorporate any of my changes, I would just like to get some credit somewhere showing that I helped, though of course, not strictly necessary. Hopefully, the version I've uploaded here is compliant to the license being used.

Changes I have made:
- Added 2 settings to settings.lua
- Added a shortcut button to data.lua
- Added a requires line to control.lua (references blacklist.lua)
- Added blacklist.lua to fill4me/
- Added blacklist.cfg to locale/en/

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

(double posted in error?)

New response