Fill4Me

by kovus

Fill4Me will automatically insert fuel and/or ammunition from your main inventory into entities when you place them. It is mod-agnostic and will learn about items & entities in other mods. It is an alternative to the Autofill mod.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g sadly very buggy...

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

using bobsmods i often get "fluid mismatch" spams and unnecessary clamps when trying to connect gaspipes (ie hydrogenchloride) with each other.
Trying to unclamp them leads to lua errors

22788.480 Script @Fill4Me/stdlib/event/event.lua:153: LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
Fill4Me/fill4me/fill4me.lua:87: in function 'func'
Fill4Me/lib/event_extend.lua:84: in function <Fill4Me/lib/event_extend.lua:76>
[C]: in function 'pcall'
Fill4Me/stdlib/event/event.lua:148: in function <Fill4Me/stdlib/event/event.lua:127>
22789.229 Script @Fill4Me/stdlib/event/event.lua:153: LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
Fill4Me/stdlib/event/event.lua:148: in function <Fill4Me/stdlib/event/event.lua:127>
22814.329 Script @Fill4Me/stdlib/event/event.lua:153: LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:

5 years ago

Which set of bobsmods are you using?

5 years ago

Added a workaround to try and avoid handling the bad entities that bobsmods appear to be passing around. See if 0.4.2 fixes your issue.

5 years ago

looks better - havent had an issue since :-/

thanks

New response